Thanks for the response! To provide some context, I would say I’m attracted to this girl but at the same time unsure if just staying as friends would be the better path. We see each other maybe every week - few weeks, usually in a small group type setting. Definitely no alcohol was in the situation on any occasion though.
It feels like there are some pretty obviously suggestive signs, but I can’t be 100% sure.
- She’s complimented the shirt I’m wearing 1-2 times
- Our legs were briefly touching sitting next to each other at a meal, and she apologized for it (acknowledged it happening). I definitely didn’t consciously initiate it
- She’d very briefly lean her head on my shoulder
- When a group of us made plans to go to a sports game, she asked if she could wear my jersey to it (and then again later to verify)
- She once asked if I had heard her singing from down the hall, because it would be “embarrassing” if I did
- Asked me to apply for a part-time job with her