Greetings to all. ~Blue
Welcome to ANSWEROLOGY RELOADED, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community. ~Bluegenel
Members Online: 5
Visits Today: 46,225
Visits Yesterday: 26,192

+1 vote

If someone knowingly infected you with HIV, to who do you report him so that he can be criminally charged? Want to also ensure privacy so that the infected person is not exposed as it might affect their job and livelihood. Don't know if infected yet but had negative studies prior to encounter. 

in All The Rest by (2,250 points)

2 Answers

+2 votes

I’d ask my doctor those questions. If she didn’t know, I’d contact a lawyer. 

by (2,488,600 points)
+1 vote

Talk to an attorney and a local prosecutor.  You have to=be in the '


by (2,906,320 points)
[ contact us ]
[ ]

[ F.A.Q.s ]

[ Terms and Conditions ]

[ Website Guidelines ]

[ Privacy Policy and GDPR ]

[ cookies policy ]

[ online since 5th October 2015 ]