Embed Picture Tutorial
How to embed a picture from Google or any website.
1. Navigate to Google Images, do a search and click on a picture.
2. Click on View Image.
3. [Important] Avoid url's that have commas in them or other special characters like ~ * !. Underscores are ok. Click on the url and do Copy or CTRL+C (Command+C on a Mac). The url MUST have an extension on the end. Examples being .jpeg .jpg .png
You can NOT just add an extension on the end yourself.
4. Click on Ask on the main menu.
5. Click inside the text box and Paste or CTRL+V (Command+V on a Mac). Then complete remainder of the form. Then click Ask the Question.
6. The picture is then converted automatically for you.