1. No nudes.
2. Do not target other members on the board.
3. Do not enter into arguments on the board if others don't follow guideline #1. However,
responding to a member who has violated guideline #1 will be viewed as less serious.
4. Do not attack other members through private messages.
5. If you have a problem with this website or the administration. Please private message me. Posts to the board will be removed.
6. No duplicates. Don't ask the same question more than once. If you want more answers use the Bump Button.
Please use the Flag button on posts that break these guidelines.
If you do not follow the above your account will be downgraded and you will not be able to post
questions, answers, comments or vote. You may ask via private message to have your account
If you continue to not follow the guidelines above your ip address will be blocked. This is however a last resort and I realise an ip address can be easily changed to gain access (don't waste your time and mine). All your posts and account will remain current on the site however.
You may email me at email@example.com to request to have your ip address unblocked.
Another member can request this on your behalf.
Apologies if you feel any decision was unfair.